This plugin includes the following instructions:
PlaneWave Tools is a plugin for NINA that enables the control of various support systems on PlaneWave mounts and OTAs directly from the Advanced Sequencer. These instructions allow one to fully automate typical PlaneWave session workflows from power-on to power-off, including fan and heater controls, as well as selecting the active Nasmyth port on CDK/RC700 and PW1000 systems.
- DeltaT Control – Sets either the Primary or Secondary mirror heaters to one of the four available modes: Off, On, Control, and On When Less Than. These modes will use the values that are configured in the PWI3 app’s configuration.
- Fan Control – Simply offers an on/off switch to manage the OTA fans via PWI3 and the EFA controller
- Set Axis State – Turn a specified mount axis on or off
- M3 Control – Switches the M3 mirror to the designated Nasmyth port present on certain PlaneWave systems
- Start PWI3 – Starts the PWI3 app
- Stop PWI3 – Stops (kills) the PWI3 app
- Start PWI4 – Starts the PWI4 app
- Stop PWI4 – Stops (kills) the PWI4 app
This plugin implements its control of the DeltaT and EFA fans by using the PWI3 app’s HTTP API. Therefore, one needs PWI3 installed and running for the Advanced Sequencer instructions to do their work. PWI3 can be started manually or by other means, but I’ve included the Start/Stop PWI3 instructions if you’d rather manage the app (or ensure that it actually is running) from within the sequence.
The Set Axis State and M3 Control instructions requires the use of PWI4.